Arthur L. Kelly is a Newton, MA attorney representing adults and juveniles in criminal cases ranging from misdemeanor offenses to murder charges. He handles a wide range of criminal law matters, including:
- Drunk driving charges, including OUI/DUI charges, underage OUI, driving under the influence of drugs and felony OUI. Arthur Kelly has experience defending clients in Melanie’s law cases in which clients with multiple previous OUI convictions face the possibility of enhanced criminal penalties.
- Motor vehicle offenses, including operating with a suspended license, operating without insurance, operating to endanger, operating without a license, junior operator violations, OUI, racing, reckless operation and failure to stop for a police officer.
- Drug charges, including drug possession, drug distribution and drug trafficking charges.
- Violent crimes, including murder, armed robbery, kidnapping, sexual assault, assault with a deadly weapon, aggravated assault and manslaughter.
- Sex crimes, including sexual assault, statutory rape, child pornography charges and other sex offenses.
- Larceny offenses, including theft, shoplifting and other larceny charges
- Weapons violations, including felon in possession, possession of an automatic weapon and other firearms offenses.
- Juvenile defense, including larceny, robbery, drug possession, assault, OUI and motor vehicle offenses.
- Probation violations, including failed drug tests, failure to perform required community service, failure to attend required drug treatment or anger management counseling, or commission of a crime that may violate the terms of a defendant’s probation.
To schedule a free consultation with Newton criminal law attorney Arthur L. Kelly, call (617) 969-6724 or contact him by e-mail.